-RIPPEL EFFECT FITNESS GOALS!-
Last week, I wrote a post about GOALS (click to open in separate window) and introduced to you the concept of the Rippel Effect Fitness GOALS board. Talk about a great thing! This project has really gotten the Rippel Effect Fitness boot camp family pumped!
I got this snazzy little idea from my buddy Shawn Chevalier of Hardbody Outdoor Fitness. I asked each of my boot campers to write down at least one short-term (within the month) and long-term (within the year) goal. It has been awesome to see what they want to achieve! Even more awesome is the fact that I seem to have “brainwashed” many of them into wanting to do races! 🙂
So, without further ado, here are the goals of most of our current boot camp family! Look how great they are!
(Note: ST = Short-Term and LT = Long-Term; goals are written just as they were by each individual!)
- SK: ST = Run 5k; Bike 20 mi / LT = Little Voo Du (2 mi run/10 mi bike/2 mi run); Crescent City Classic 10k
- CP: ST = Lose 7 lbs, tone up, and cut out sugar / LT = Run a marathon!
- AS: ST = stop eating so much sugar / LT = lose 20 lbs
- RM: ST = Wear wedding ring / LT = Lose 25 lbs
- HP.: ST = Gain muscle / LT = Run a mile in under 6 min!
- AF: ST = Drop a pants size; Improve energy & feel better; Pay attention to what I eat / LT = Lose 40 lbs; Wear cute sundresses on honeymoon!
- DM: ST = Get enough sleep every night / LT = Lose 20 lbs & keep it off
- NL: ST = Lose 5 lbs; Be healthier / LT = Run a 5k in under 30 min
- WF: ST = Lose 5 lbs by Jan 27; drink more water
- KP: ST = Lose 5 lbs; drink more water / LT = Lose 50 lbs; Run a 5k
- SR: ST = Eat more & eat better food; Little Rock Half Marathon March 6 / LT = Oil Man Texas Half Ironman Nov 6
- CG: ST = Lose 10 lbs / LT = Lose 20 lbs
- PB: ST = Boot camp at least 2x/week / LT = Change attitude
- AF: ST = Drink more water; Eat 5x/day; Lose 8 lbs; Eat better foods / LT = Healthier diet/lifestyle; Reduce back & knee pain; Lose 65 lbs
- ND: ST = Work out daily; No cheese & bread / LT = Lose 25 lbs
- JM: ST = Size 10 / LT = Train for Crescent City Classic
- WA: ST = Lose 1 lb/week / LT = Develop a workout plan I will stick to through the year.
- JD: ST = Boot camp 4x/week & work out 1x on weekend / LT = Lose 20 lbs by April
- WL: ST = Lose 5 lbs by Feb. 1; Cook clean at least 3x/wk; 10k race Feb. 5 / LT = Consistently run an average of at least 20 mi/wk; Sprint tri (Yikes!)
- GD: ST = Complete boot camp; No soft drinks / LT = Work out 5x/wk; Lose 20 lbs
- HS: ST = Run 2.6 mi nonstop; Lose 5 lbs / LT = Half marathon in less than 3 hours Sept 2011
- AS: ST = Lose 8 lbs by Jan 27 / LT = Train for at least a 5k; Be a “running buddy” for the Girls on the Run 5k
- MB: ST = Boot camp 4x/wk; Jog neighborhood (no walking) / LT = Lose 37 lbs
- MK: ST = To not feel so fatigued; Lose 6 lbs / LT = Maintain weight loss; Tone, tone, tone!!!
- MM: ST = No Dr. Pepper; Less coffee; Lose 5 lbs / LT = Go down 2-3 pants sizes; Feel great about the way I look!
- JW: ST = No Dr. Pepper; Eat healthy every day / LT = Lose 30 lbs and feel confident!