-Sarah Wants To Know!-
I love interacting with you guys, so this post is all about YOU!
I wanna know a few things:
- What your current workouts are like. What do you do? How often do you exercise?
- What have you done in the past? Have you tried different workout programs that didn’t deliver? Have you overdone your workouts (ie: the New Year’s resolution phenomenon) because you were overzealous? Are you confused about how to put together a well-rounded, effective program?
- Have you worked with a trainer before? If so, how was the experience? Good? Bad? Why?
- What kinds of exercises/programs are you interested in trying?
- What kinds of activities are you training for? Do you participate in a sport, or would you like to? Do you perform tons of yard work, or would you like to be able to do more?
The reason i’m asking these questions is because everyone’s workouts should have a PURPOSE. We are all training for LIFE. Training for life means keeping your body in shape so you can tackle the things you wanna do! Training for life means training smarter, not harder.
“Training for life is an ongoing process of learning, moving, and improving!” – Sarah E. Rippel
You don’t have to answer ALL of these questions…just what you feel like contributing! I have really been enjoying getting to know many of you, and your opinions and input matter to me! I appreciate you guys!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Yours in Health,
PS – “Outside the Box” is almost to 10,000 hits!!!!!!!!! 🙂