-Another “It’s Good To Be Alive” Post!-
TGIF, peeps! 🙂
Hope everyone has had a great week…I know I have! Been a very productive one. Biskit and I have gone running Monday, Wednesday, and today! We are on a roll! There’s no reason NOT to, ya know?
Here are my reasons to take Biskit running:
- We only run for 20-25 minutes. He gets pooped out! This amount of time is perfect for me, as longer runs bore the hell out of me and leave me exhausted.
- The weather is gorgeous!
- Biskit loves it!
- I love the feeling of running!
- Scenery – I typically run around the LSU lakes…this is basically the only scenic area in Baton Rouge, and it’s actually quite beautiful.
- Terrain – the path(s) around the lakes have a few little hilly areas, and it’s not a straight-ahead run…there are twists and turns the entire time, so this keeps things interesting!
- Being self-employed, I can work out whenever I want, so I have NO excuse! Also, I obviously must stay in shape because of my job…lol! 😉
So there ya have it! My workday is done. I am shutting down my laptop for the day so I can relax! I hope each of you has a wonderful weekend! Do something relaxing, kick back with family and friends, and enjoy being ALIVE!
Yours in Health,