-Ready for a Whoopin’?-
I wanted to share some of the “fun” from this morning! It’s a gorgeous day today, so I took advantage of this and trained one of my clients outside. She has a looooong driveway, so this came in very handy for all we did!
I will have the entire workout posted on my “Subscriber Specials” page soon, so if you’re not a subscriber, enter your email at the upper right-hand side of this page (below the Art of Strength logo) and you’ll gain access!
Here’s one round from the metabolic workout:
- Speed Ladder: 2-In: 1 minute (run straight through ladder, placing 2 feet in each box; pump arms, keep chest up, and land on balls of feet)
- Rope: Alternating Waves/Assisted Squats: 1 minute (when reach fatigue with undulations, switch to squats, and alternate these two movements for time)
- Jog down driveway/Sprint back: 2 times
- MB Woodchops: 30 seconds (touch ground with each rep)
- MB Pivot Rotations: 30 seconds
This entry was posted on January 23, 2009 by fitprosarah. It was filed under Exercises & Workouts and was tagged with exercise videos, hard work, in-hom, metabolic training, outdoor workouts, Ropes Gone Wild, workouts.